INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
“Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence” – Sean Gardner (Forbes #1 Social Media Influencer)
- DigitalVarsity provides a unique Social Media Marketing online course that is easy, flexible and a self-paced learning system.
- Find affordable, practical and versatile training programs that are in sync with the latest trends and practices of the social age.
- Our comprehensive training program is designed for on-the-go marketers and aspiring entrepreneurs with an interest in social networking, either as a career or as an essential skill for their own personal & professional growth.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AS A CAREER OPTION
- Social Media aspirants will get hands-on marketing experience in planning, leading the management and implementation of strategic social media marketing campaigns.
- Our social media marketing experts will guide you to use social bookmarking sites and social networks for spreading your message and articles.
- Make you competent to drive traffic and attract users to your website. Monitor a brand’s online reputation.
- Utilize social media tools and services for content creation.
- Develop your skills in a custom-built online learning environment exposing you to numerous real-life situations which build in complexity over time, challenging you to think critically about how to apply your knowledge and skills
- Encourage you to develop the social media expertise that top companies are looking for, required to boost your credentials in social media marketing. Offer insightful feedback on your work, and provide answers to all your social media questions.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ONLINE COURSE IN A NUTSHELL
- Highly practical distance learning course designed to equip learners with networking skills required to create and manage effective social media campaigns.
- To use social media tools, social media advertising tactics, develop consumer generated content, online video, micro blogs, podcasting, social media policy, social media marketing analytics and success metrics, sentiment analysis.
- A framework to measure social media progress, social media strategy such as listen, drive and respond.
- To create pages and increase traffic to your business page through the leading social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+, Twitter, YouTube among many other social media marketing tools.
ENROL TODAY TO UNLOCK YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL
- Our social media marketing training program gain significant knowledge of repeat exposure to a product within your social network.
- With consistent effort and great content, you can build a reputation for your brand around your company’s values, benefits, and advantages.
- Engage in an ongoing dialog that can be more valuable than any kind of paid market research.